Thursday, June 21, 2012

Danish?

Lots going on around here. Mr. Jhon is off with a driver to fetch & Razia at the airport. When the driver asked him what time to arrive, "now or earlier?" he wasn't sure how to respond, ha! I have spent the day working on my presentation for Saturday. Difficulties began early this morning when I arrived to the site for use of a borrowed laptop that we had previously arranged. Yes...they have a laptop with a (2003) power point program...BUT it is in Danish(!)...no...they don't want me to change it. Gulp, it has to done. I had no idea my Danish was so good. Ja, it's true! First draft complete. We attended a little party and magic show at the Dive Hotel last evening. We had a great time and it was good to catch up with the folks back there. On the way back into our little place just after 11:00 pm, we came up upon the night watchman with his fishing line in our koi pond! Indonesian catfish?

No comments:

Post a Comment