Monday, June 4, 2012

Busy days

Busy here... I am hoping the last two days of meditation will assist me in coping with the lack of hot water at "the dive". At least I am not traveling in Alaska with only cold water showers! Mr. Jhon (as he is called and spelled by everyone) was up and gone @ 7:00 am for diving up the coast. He says it was so beautiful and some of his best diving. I wish so that I could attach some of his pictures, but believe my issue is iPad/safari incompatibility. I have been observing the Dr. here in her private practice as well as some other community initiatives. Tomorrow morning I will be joining her to visit a center for individuals with Developmental Disabilities. I am learning more about the Balinese people and the culture every day. The full moon has seen many ceremomies! On a personal note, the climate is so hot & humid here (which we like) but I am struggling with my hair, of all things... (go ahead and say it...I am turning into my mother!) It has taken on the texture of fur with a feeling of glue when you run your fingers through it. I bought some " anti hair fall" shampoo tonight, Lord knows what tomorrow will bring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment