Monday, May 14, 2012

Getting ready to go!

This is my first attempt at blogging.
I hope that you will find my travels interesting and can share in my next adventure.
Departure date:  16th May, 2012  USA - New Zealand-22 May New Zealand to Australia-30 May Australia to Bali, Indonesia.  I am starting the trip with alitte R&R prior to getting to work in Bali.

The purpose for my trip to Bali is for a cultural immersion.

As a Professor of Nursing, I am in the process of developing a new Multicultural Nursing course to teach in the future.  I hope my global experiences will enhance my teaching skills and broaden my cultural awareness.

5 comments:

  1. SUZ, It looks great! I'll be watching daily for your pithy comments. C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Mom and I are so excited to read your blog. She and I have decided we can't let the world of technology pass us by! Have a great adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to read all about it. I'm sure this will be a another great adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two whole days and no words of wisdom?

    ReplyDelete