Sunday, March 6, 2016

Traveling again!

Gee...I see that it has been since 2013 since I last blogged.  Well, a lot has happened since then.

In the past, I have only written when traveling professionally, but some friends ask if they could join along on this trip so here we go!

Yesterday while pulling out the travel file, John asks "where are our Kenyan visas"?  Hmmmm, visas I ask????  I spend the better part of the day on the Kenyan Embassy website, downloading phone apps to assist by the tens.  By the end of the day, it looks like we are going to Kenya. Whew.

We are now sitting at the JFK airport awaiting our direct flight to Dubai. As we weaved through the hour long security line the man in front of me had his "call to prayer" recording blaring while the Hasidic Jewish man behind me wrapped his waist and started touching his head to the wall while reading a prayer on his phone.  And the journey begins...

I'll touch base again from Dubai!

No comments:

Post a Comment